Australian Dirt Bike Adventures
Urbenville Trail Ride
Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th April 2016
Non Competitive ride run under Motorcycling Queensland’s Regulations for trail rides.
3 Loops: Senior Bikes, Senior Quads and Junior
Peewee and novice track available
Riders briefing 9.00am **RIDERS BRIEFING MUST BE ATTENDED
Loop opens 9.30am BY ALL RIDERS BOTH DAYS**
Loop closes 2.30pm
Riders briefing 7.30am
Loop opens 8.00am
Loop closes 1.30pm
Entry Fee for ride:
$105 Pre-paid Senior entry (16 and over)
$55 Junior entry (10 to 16 years)
$35 Junior entry (under 10 years)
$65 1 day Ride - Please specifiy what day you are riding.
$10 per person per night
- Entries must be received by 11/04/2016.
- Ride capped at 500 seniors…Get your entry in early!!
- When cap is reached pre-paid entries will get preference over non pre-paid entries
- Anyone looking to register as a novice rider will need to contact ADBA for verification.
- All riders MUST present a current MA licence or purchase a MA one event licence on the day to ride this event.
- The weekend is catered. Meals can be purchased as required from Friday night. (Please indicate for catering purposes)
- Have a good knobby, chains and sprockets
- Junior riders must be accompanied by a parent or guardian throughout the ride
- Dogs, fireworks and campfires prohibited
- No glass on site, cans or plastic bottles only
- Noise curfew: Bikes: 5pm - 8.00am Camp: 9pm
- Enquires to ADBAtrailrides@bigpond.com or phone Ray 0402 484 471 or 0447 012 400
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT ADHERING TO THESE RULES. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE BELOW WILL RESULT IN DELAYING YOU FROM RIDING OR COULD SEE YOU NOT RIDING AT ALL.
- All riders must be present at riders briefing both days
- No Tear-off Systems
- Rider Number received at signon MUST be on front plate of bike
- All appropriate riding gear must be worn whenever you are on a bike regardless of reason
- Rego plates MUST be fastened to rear guards
- Current Rego sticker displayed on bike
- Rego papers shown at Sign-on
***CURRENT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR SOME FORESTRY SECTIONS OF RIDE***
***UNREGISTERED BIKES MUST FOLLOW SHORTCUTS AROUND THESE SECTIONS***
- All transfer/refund correspondence must be made by email; voicemail and text are not reliable due to reception at ride locations
- Full refund available if notified prior to 6 November
- 50% refund if notified during week leading up to event prior to Friday
- No refund available on or after the Friday of event
- Entry can be transferred to another rider
- If the ride is run and you don’t turn up because you were scared of the clouds – as above.
- If ride is cancelled due to rain then all entries will be carried on to the new date and all riders notified asap. Refund/transfer conditions will apply to the new date
- Riders please be aware that meals ARE NOT included in the price of the ride.
- There are options available for meals which you can order in advance but these are not paid for with this entry.
- Registering for meals in advance assists the local Community Organizations who fundraise by feeding us for the weekend with catering numbers.
- The Bowling Club where sign-on will happen on Friday night will have good country meals on Friday night, to book ahead phone 02 66341269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org